1. ACCEPTANCE OF OUR GENERAL CONDITIONS
This website is managed by Acque Minerali s.r.l., with legal office in via Manzoni 36 – 20081 Abbiategrasso (MI). Navigation of the Lurisia – Acque Minerali s.r.l. Website implies the acceptance by the user of the General Conditions indicated below. If the user does not agree with any of the General Conditions, he/she is obliged to leave the Website immediately.
2. CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
This Website provides information on Lurisia – Acque Minerali s.r.l., in general through documents, images and descriptions of the activities performed (hereinafter the Contents). Therefore, Lurisia – Acque Minerali s.r.l. draws the User’s attention to the fact that the Contents of the Website may, in no way, constitute an offer to the public. The User who is interested in establishing business relations with Lurisia – Acque Minerali s.r.l. must therefore request confirmation of any information, datum or specification indicated in the Website during negotiations. In any case, Lurisia – Acque Minerali s.r.l., shall be free to decide whether to follow up these requests.
3. PROHIBITION OF ECONOMIC EXPLOITATION OF THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise specified, texts, images, trademarks, patents, products, processes and technologies integrating the Contents of this Website are the exclusive property of Lurisia – Acque Minerali s.r.l. The User is authorized to navigate the Website and print or download copies of the Contents contained therein exclusively for personal and non-commercial use, for the sole purpose of collecting information and provided that he/she does not remove notes on the copyright or other notes present in the printed or downloaded material. Any exploitation, reproduction, duplication, copying or distribution of the Contents of the Website for commercial purposes is prohibited and the User shall also be fully liable towards third parties, to which said Contents have been transmitted or communicated, and for any damages caused to said third parties on the basis thereof.
4. RULES OF CONDUCT OF THE USER
The User acknowledges that all information, data, software, music, sounds, photographs, images, videos, messages or any other material present in the Website, are the sole and exclusive responsibility of the persons from which said Contents originate. This means that the User is personally and exclusively responsible for anything that said User downloads, publishes, transmits, encloses, sends or divulges through the Website or through the electronic mail addresses contained in the Website (hereinafter User’s Inserts). Lurisia – Acque Minerali s.r.l. cannot, in fact, carry out any checks on the Inserts transmitted or divulged by the User through the Website or through the electronic mail addresses therein, nor can it guarantee, in any way, the accuracy, correctness or quality of these Inserts. Therefore, under no circumstances and for no reason shall Lurisia – Acque Minerali s.r.l. be held responsible for these Inserts or for the Contents of the Website modified as a result of Inserts produced in these Contents by the User. By way of a non-limiting example, the User undertakes not to use the Website to:
• (a) download, publish or in any other way transmit or divulge material which is illicit, damaging, threatening, abusive, harassing, slanderous and/or defamatory, vulgar, obscene, damaging to third party privacy, racist, class-conscious or in any case objectionable;
• (b) cause damage, in any manner whatsoever, to minors;
• (c) upload, publish, transmit or divulge material which he/she is not entitled to transmit or divulge, by virtue of a provision of law or contract (i.e. private information, confidential information obtained through a working relationship or protected by a privacy agreement);
• (d) upload, publish, transmit or divulge material resulting in the violation of patents, trademarks, secrets, copyrights or other industrial and/or intellectual property rights of third parties;
• (e) upload, publish, transmit or divulge advertising, promotional material, junk mail, spam, chain mail, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized and unrequested solicitation;
• (f) upload, publish, transmit or divulge materials containing viruses or other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit operation of the software, hardware or telecommunication systems of Lurisia – Acque Minerali s.r.l. or of third parties; (g) violate, intentionally or unintentionally, any applicable law or regulation;
• (h) persecute or in any other way harass third parties;
• (i) collect or store the personal data of other Users. Failure by the User to comply with any of the present rules of conduct, or any conduct by the User which -even if not expressly penalized- is in contrast with the present General Conditions causing prejudices to the Website, the name or image of Lurisia – Acque Minerali s.r.l., shall entitle Lurisia – Acque Minerali s.r.l. to put an end to, either entirely or in part, the User’s access to the Website, and to cancel all Inserts added to the Website by the latter.
5. INDEMNITY CLAUSE
The User declares and guarantees that he/she shall indemnify and hold harmless Lurisia – Acque Minerali s.r.l. from all claims brought against it by third parties for the use made of the Website by the User.
6. LINKS WITH OTHER WEBSITES
If the Website contains links with other Websites, Lurisia – Acque Minerali s.r.l. offers no guarantees concerning the absence of damages to the User by visiting these Websites; moreover, it invites the User to carefully check the content and path.
7. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
Lurisia – Acque Minerali s.r.l. reserves the right, at all times, to amend or shut down, temporarily or permanently, access to the Website (or any part thereof) even without prior notice. The User agrees and concurs that under no circumstances shall Lurisia – Acque Minerali s.r.l. be held responsible towards the User or towards third parties, for modification, suspension or shutting down of the Website.
8. ABSENCE OF GUARANTEES BY LURISIA – ACQUE MINERALI SRL
The User acknowledges and expressly declares that use of the Service is at his/her sole and exclusive discretion. The Service is supplied “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE”. Therefore, any explicit or implicit guarantee by Lurisia – Acque Minerali s.r.l., regarding the suitability of the Contents of the Website for particular purposes or for specific uses is expressly excluded. Moreover, purely by way of a non-limiting example, Lurisia – Acque Minerali s.r.l. does not guarantee: – that the quality of the information attained through this Service will satisfy the User’s needs; – that the Service will be provided without interruptions, promptly, securely or without errors; – the presence or availability, in the User’s Country, of products or goods Lurisia – Acque Minerali s.r.l. – that any Software errors will be corrected and/or modified during printing. Therefore, any Content downloaded or otherwise obtained from or through the Website is obtained at the sole and exclusive discretion and at the exclusive risk of the User. The User is therefore solely and exclusively responsible for damages to his/her computer caused by navigation in this Website or by operations to duplicate, print or save the Contents of the Website.
9. APPLICABLE LAW AND COURT HAVING JURISDICTION
These General Conditions and relations between Lurisia – Acque Minerali s.r.l. and the User are governed by the law of the Italian Republic. The Court of Milan shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any disputes inherent to, deriving from or related to these General Conditions or to use of the Website.